header image

header image

Monday, August 19, 2013

Beginning of School Letter

Want a letter to send out to parents at the beginning of the year to establish contact with them in a positive way?  Use this one as a template.  Below is the letter that I used to send to parents, just save a copy to your files and fill in your specific information to make it your own.  (please excuse the wide spacing, I can't seem to fix that.)



Dear Parents,



Welcome to a new school year! 



I’m writing to ask you to help me become a partner with you in your child’s education.  I will only have your child for a short time and I want to make a contribution that lasts.



To ensure a successful, happy year for you and your child, we must keep the lines of communication open.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at the Holland Center, 232-0551.  I’m a part time teacher and will be working each morning and all day on Friday.  My office hours will be Friday afternoon from 12:30-4:00.  If I’m unavailable, please leave a message and a phone number, I will return the call as soon as possible.



I’m looking forward to a successful year with your child!



Sincerely,







Jennifer Gnau

ED Itinerant

No comments:

Post a Comment